The Manual Mixing Transfer System is a method for mixing/reconstitution and transferring lyophilized formulations or for mixing two liquid formulations. The system can accommodate any size vial. Both vials attach easily to quickly mix and fill the Enable Injector. The system can be used with the 5 ml, 10 ml, 20 ml, 30 ml, 40 ml, or 50 ml capacity injector.
- Uses standard container closure vial – any size
- Maximum flexibility in mixing process
- Mixes large volume solutions up to 50 ml
- Reconstitution vial(s)
- Liquid – liquid mixing vial(s)
- Injector is ready to use immediately after mixing and transfer